6- (4oz) boneless center cut pork chops
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 cloves minced garlic
1 tsp rosemary
1 Tbl olive oil
2 cups sliced strawberries
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 Tbl honey
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Rub in garlic and rosemary.
- Heat oil to med-high
- Cook pork chops a couple minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add strawberries, vinegar, and honey to skillet.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Place pork chops on plates and top with strawberry mixture.
1 can cut green beans
4 slices bacon, chopped
4 cloves minced garlic
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Toss all the ingredients into a baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 13 minutes until crisp tender.