2 slices of cheese or shredded cheese
2 slices turkey bacon, bacon, or sausage
2 bagels, english muffins, or bread
- Grease (we have a spray bottle with canola oil in it, but you could use cooking spray) a medium sized skillet and place over medium heat.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with a little bit of milk and seasoned salt
- Pour eggs into the skillet and cook until set. Don't scramble the eggs.
- Meanwhile, toast bagels and cook bacon.
- When eggs are set, use a spatula to make a line down the middle of the skillet. Fold each egg section in half (like an omelet) and slide onto the bagels.
- Top with cheese, bacon, and the other part of the bagel.