You can buy most of these spices at Aldi...all except maybe cumin. I also bought a 3.5lb bag of frozen chicken thighs for $5.99. I used 4 thighs to make this recipe. The tortilllas were $0.99 at Aldi, too!
2 tsp canola oil
2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
optional toppings: sour cream, shredded cheese, lettuce, chopped tomato, taco sauce, salsa, guacamole
- In large bowl, combine chicken and the next 7 ingredients
- Toss to coat chicken.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 10 minutes.
- Heat medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken until lightly browned and no longer pink.
- Keep warm
- Warm tortilla in skillet (30 seconds each side) or microwave (30 seconds total)
- Place tortilla on plate. Add chicken and toppings of your choice.
- Fold tortilla sides over filling and then fold up the bottom.