Monday, December 21, 2009

Tacos...well, they were made at home

So for dinner this time, I made store tacos. Homemade of course...well, I made them at home anyway, just not from scratch.  Sometimes, I just want something fast, cheap, and easy. This fit the bill. I bought all the supplies at Aldi, of course. Here is the breakdown...
1-lb ground turkey ($1.19) or beef
taco seasoning ($0.33)
taco shells ($0.98)
refried beans ($0.69)
shredded cheese
salsa
$3.19 (this doesn't include the cost of shredded cheese or salsa, which I consider to be staples around the house all the time....shredded cheese at Aldi is $2.29 which is about $0.20/ounce and salsa is $1.99-I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It