1 1/2 c hot milk
2 Tbl sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbl yeast
3 c flour
1/3 c melted butter
2 Tbl parmesan cheese
1 Tbl garlic powder
1 Tbl oregano
- Dissolve sugar and salt in hot milk.
- Add 1 c flour to make soupy mixture.
- Add yeast and stir well.
- Add the rest of the flour...enough to form moderately stiff dough. Knead until smooth
- Roll into a rectangle the size of your baking pan.
- Spread half the butter on pan, then place dough in pan, and put remaining butter on top of dough.
- Top with combined topping.
- Cut into breadsticks and raise 10-15 minutes.
- Bake @ 350 for 20-15 minutes, until golden