3 c macaroni
5 Tbl butter
1 tsp salt
5 Tble flour
5 c milk
1 lb Velveeta, cubed
- Cook and drain macaroni.
- In saucepan, melt butter. Add flour and salt stirring well.
- Gradually add milk and bring to boil. Stir until thick.
- Remove from heat. Add Velveeta, stirring until dissolved.
- Pour sauce over cook macaroni and blend well. Add ham/broccoli/etc at this time.
- Pour into greased 9x13 pan and bake about 25 minutes or until brown.
- Crushed Ritz crackers may be added on top before baking if desired