Mom always makes peanut butter fudge the same day because you will hae leftover milnot.
2 eggs, well beaten
2 egg shell halves of milnot (evaporated milk in a can)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 c flour
- Mix eggs and milnot.
- Stir in dry ingredients.
- Roll out onto floured surface to about 1/4 inch thick. Dough will be VERY stiff!
- Use a pizza slicer to slice into noodle strips.
- let dry (I let them dry overnight)
- Drop into boiling broth (If you are making these with meat, boil meat in water to make broth. Shred meat and then put it back into the water with the noodles)
- Add salt and pepper as needed.
- You can freeze the noodles before cooking if you make extras...Less work next time!