1 cup red-fat ricotta cheese
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
4 chicken breast
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 Tbl canola oil
1 can diced tomatoes
shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine ricotta, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with garlic powder.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high.
- Add chicken and cook 12 minutes per side.
- Place chicken in baking dish
- Spoon ricotta mixture and tomatoes on top of each piece of chicken. Top with mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is done