1/2 Tbl oil (I used canola)
1 egg, vigorously beaten
3 Tbl shredded sharp Cheddar
1 Tbl salsa
- Preheat 8-9 inch skillet over Med-Low heat with the oil.
- Add a little salt and pepper to vigorously beaten egg.
- Add egg to pan.
- Shake pan to spread egg to cover bottom of pan. Don't stir!
- Cover with a piece of foil and cook 1 minute.
- Remove foil, sprinkle with cheese. Return foil and cook 1-2 more minutes until egg is set and cheese is melted.
- Shake pan to loosen egg. Tilt and shake egg onto your plate.
- Spread salsa across egg.
- Roll as tightly as possible, careful not to tear the egg.