Sometimes, to use the leftovers, I take a tortilla and make a wrap out of the chicken for a quick lunch on the go.
4 chicken breasts or thighs
2 tsp Mexican or Southwest seasoning (I used Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime)
Cooking spray (Canola oil in spray bottle)
1/4 to 1/3 cup enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Season each chicken breast with seasoning
- Place skillet over high heat. When hot, mist with cooking spray and add chicken.
- Cook 1-2 minutes per side, until just golden on the outside.
- Remove from pan and put in baking dish.
- Top each piece of chicken with enchilada sauce and cheese
- Bake 4-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and cheese is melted.