Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Garlic and Soy Pork Chops

The original recipe was in the South Beach Diet cookbook, but I did alter it a little to make it a penny-pinching favorite. I always buy meat on sale. This time I bought a center cut pork loin and had the butcher slice it into chops for me. It's usually cheaper to do it that way rather than buying it already sliced.

4 boneless pork chops
1 Tbl soy sauce
2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
  • Sprinkle chops with the rest of the ingredients.
  • Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
  • Coat grill rack or broiler pan with oil. Preheat
  • Cook chops for 10-12 minutes, turning half way through, until juices run clear.

1 comment:

  1. Very healthy...the way I need to be eating!

    ReplyDelete

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It