1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp allspice
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp chili powder
1 lb pork chops or tenderloin
2 Tbl honey
1 Tbl minced garlic
1 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce (or hot pepper sauce)
- Preheat oven to 350*. Spray baking dish with cooking spray
- In small bowl, combine cumin, cinnamon, salt, pepper, allspice, garlic powder, and chili powder. Rub pork with oil. Then, rub evenly with spice mixture until coated. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, garlic, and Tabasco. Whisk to mix.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray. Place pork in pan. Cook 1 minute per side or until browned.
- Transfer to baking dish. Use basting brush to apply honey mixture.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes (for chops) and 16-18 minutes (for tenderloin) until juices are clear.