Sunday, March 21, 2010

Best Punch Ever!

We had my daughter's first birthday party this weekend, and no birthday party is complete without punch. This recipe is the same punch we had at all of my birthday parties when I was little too. I suppose if it were an adult party, spiking it with some rum might make a tasty beverage, but I've never tried it that way.

1/2 gal Hawaiian Punch (red)
1 Liter 7-Up (Sprite, etc)
1/2 tub pineapple sherbet
  • Pour liquids into punch bowl and stir.
  • Scoop sherbet on top

2 comments:

  1. Happy 1st birthday to your daughter. I love punch with sherbet in it. I've never had it with with Hawaiian Punch...only lime sherbet, 7 up, and pineapple juice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds good, too! I love pineapple juice.

    ReplyDelete

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It