So a couple of weeks ago I made these delicious treats which I saw on another blog. It got me thinking....These were good....I have a Blondie recipe that is good....I love blueberries....I think Blueberry Blondies would be wonderful! So with that inspiration, I set to work and the end result was so good. We took them to a friend's house and they were all eaten!
1 c butter
2 1/4 c brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 c flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 c blueberries
- In saucepan, heat butter and brown sugar over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- In bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, and butter mixture.
- Combine flour and baking powder, add gradually to butter mixture.
- Spread batter into greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle blueberries evenly on top.
- Bake at 350* for 20-25 minutes or until tooth pick comes out with moist crumbs and edges are crisp.