Brownies (13x9 pan...can be halved for 8x8 pan)
4 (1oz) squares unsweetened chocolate (or 12 Tbl cocoa + 4 Tbl oil)
1 c butter
2 c sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1 c flour
Peanut Butter Frosting
1/3 c butter, softened
2/3 c peanut butter
2 c powdered sugar
1/3 c milk
- Melt chocolate squares over hot water. (or mix cocoa with oil)
- Thoroughly cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Blend in melted chocolate, vanilla, and flour.
- Pour into greased 13x9 pan and bake at 325* for 35 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean)
- ICING Beat ingredients together until smooth. Pour over warm brownies and spread.