Chicken, (3 breast tenderloins)
Fiesta Lime seasoning (Mrs. Dash)
Lemon juice (or lime if you have it)
Shredded cheese (cheddar/pepper jack)
Corn tortillas (4)
- Sprinkle seasoning on the chicken.
- Spray skillet with oil and brown chicken.
- Add about 2 Tbl lemon juice and smash/shred chicken. Cook until meat is done.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas for about 10 seconds in the microwave just to make them pliable.
- Heat another skillet to Medium and spray with cooking spray.
- Add shredded cheese and meat to tortillas, Roll.
- Add rolled taco to skillet to brown on all sides.
- Top with salsa.