Chicken, (3 breast tenderloins)
Fiesta Lime seasoning (Mrs. Dash)
Lemon juice (or lime if you have it)
Shredded cheese (cheddar/pepper jack)
Corn tortillas (4)
- Sprinkle seasoning on the chicken.
- Spray skillet with oil and brown chicken.
- Add about 2 Tbl lemon juice and smash/shred chicken. Cook until meat is done.
- Meanwhile, heat up corn tortillas in the microwave (or skillet if you like them a little toasty)
- Put shredded cheese on warmed tortillas. Add chicken and salsa. Fold like a taco