Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pot Roast

This recipe came about when I realized last minute that I had forgotten to buy an ingredient I normally use to make pot roast. I looked through a cookbook, but I didn't have all the ingredients for one recipe, but I had several ingredients from a few different recipes....so I combined them and used what I had, and this is what we ended up with. It was pretty tasty!

2 lb pot roast
1 Tbl mustard (I used spicy brown)
1 Tbl worchestershire
1 tsp red wine vinegar
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp onion powder
1 clove minced garlic
1/4 tsp pepper
1 cup water
  • Combine all ingredients in slow cooker
  • Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It