Adapted from South Beach Diet Cookbook
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp salt
1 lb chicken tenders
- Coat grill rack (or broiler pan) with cooking spray and preheat grill
- Combine chili powder, cumin, and salt.
- Cut small slashes in each side of chicken tenders and rub the spice mixture over the chicken, pressing it into the slits.
- Place chicken in pan, coat with cooking spray, and let stand for 10 minutes
- Grill chicken, turning several times until juices run clear.
- Dip in your favorite BBQ sauce (we use Sweet Baby Ray's)