1/2 cup Ritz crackers
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp seasoned salt
1/2 tsp cajun seasoning (or chili powder)
2 sweet potatoes, cut like fries
- Crush crackers so they resemble flour
- Combine crackers, flour, salt, and seasoning in a plastic bag
- Beat egg in a separate bowl
- Dip sweet potatoes in the egg and then place in the plastic bag
- When all the potatoes are in the bag, shake it up to coat.
- Heat butter or oil in skillet
- Cook potatoes until desired consistency. I prefer them a little crunchy.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese