Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chicken Veggie Stir Fry

So the point of my blog is to share the things we eat on a budget. Sometimes I go overboard and get excited about cooking crazy and delicious things that I forget that sometimes, simple things are worth posting too. This was one of the easiest dinners I have made in a while...and it only cost about $4 for dinner and leftovers for lunch the next day! Cheap and packed full of veggies and flavor!

1 bag stir fry veggies ($2.99 @ Aldi)
1 lb chicken, cubed
  • Saute the chicken in canola oil. I added a little 5 spice powder for extra flavor.
  • Follow the directions on the package of stir fry veggies...and add the chicken. Aldi has 2 types of stir fry-original and teriyaki. I used the original this time.

2 comments:

  1. We have an Aldi here...I've only been there once...they really do have great prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE stir fry! You can dress it up with different spices or sauces to change it up! It's also a great way to clean out the veggie drawer! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It