2 loaf style angel food cakes (or 1 big one)
2 small pkgs sugar free strawberry Jello
2 cups water
24-oz frozen sliced strawberries
2 small pkgs sugar free vanilla pudding mix
4 cups 2% or skim milk
1 large container Lite Cool Whip
handful of fresh strawberries
- Let frozen strawberries sit out and slightly thaw
- Cut cakes into 1 inch cubes. Toss into 9x13 pan.
- Mix Jello into boiling water until dissolved. Then, add frozen strawberries. Stir.
- Pour over angle food cake cubes and refrigerate a few hours or overnight.
- Mix pudding mixes and milk as directed. Layer over the chilled cake/jello mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, top with the Cool Whip. Then, add sliced fresh strawberries to decorate.