Monday, June 28, 2010

Roasted Garlic Potatoes

I have a kind of love/hate relationship with potatoes. I love the way they taste...I would love to eat them with every meal....I hate that they are not so diet-friendly if you eat them for every meal....Everything in moderation, right?

These potatoes could go with just about anything! This time we made them with Chicken Marsala and they were a perfect pairing.

3 Tbl butter, melted (I used canola oil)
1-1/4 lb red potatoes, rinsed and quartered
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp rosemary, dried
  • Preheat oven to 425*
  • Combine all ingredients. 
  • Roast 40 minuter, stirring occasionally.  Potatoes are done when crisp tender and golden.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I love a nice simple potato dish!! We make things like this often, thanks! I tend to forget about rosemary though so thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on potatoes. I love them too. The thing I like about roasting red potatoes is that you change the flavors you use like subbing dill for the rosemary, or Italian seasoning, or basil, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It