Recipe from B Hand G New Cook Book
1-3/4 c flour (I use half wheat/half white)
1/3 c sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 beaten egg
3/4 c milk
1/3 c cooking oil
3/4 c fresh blueberries (frozen if that's all you have)
1 tsp shredded lemon peel
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in center.
- Combine egg, milk, and oil. Add all at once to the flour mixture.
- Stir till just moistened (will be lumpy). Stir in blueberries and lemon peel.
- Grease muffin cups or line with cups. Fill 2/3 full.
- Bake in 400* oven about 20 minutes or till golden.