1-lb ground beef (or turkey) (I actually used beef this time!)
1/2 c Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 c grated carrot
1/2 c grated zucchini
1 jar pasta sauce (or make your own)
12 oz whole wheat spaghetti (or regular)
- Combine meat, bread crumbs, carrot, zucchini, and egg. Mix well.
- Use Meatball Scoop to make meatballs.
- Place meatballs on baking sheet. Bake at 350* until done (20-30 minutes)
- While meatballs are baking, heat pasta sauce (or make your own) and boil spaghetti.
- Put cooked meatballs in pasta sauce and pour over spaghetti.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.