Thursday, July 22, 2010

Nutella Crackers

     Yesterday, I was craving cookies. We don't usually buy cookies to keep around the house, because we will eat them all in one or two sittings. I was lazy, but had to be creative to take care of my craving. I open the pantry and see crackers and Nutella...
     Hmmm...My thinking is people dip pretzels in chocolate...crackers are salty, Nutella is chocolate...it might work
     Later, when my daughter was eating a banana, I wondered how a banana would taste on these snacks. I didn't try it, but I'm sure it would be awesome.

Wheat Ritz crackers
Nutella
  • Spread Nutella on each cracker.
  • Enjoy. Sweet and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It