1 chicken bouillion cube
3 Tbl oil
1 bell pepper (I used orange) cut bite size
1 carrot, cut bite size
1 bag steamfresh frozen broccoli
3 clove garlic, minced
1 Tbl onion powder
1-lb chicken, cut bite size
12 oz whole wheat penne pasta
- Combine bouillion, oil, onion powder, and garlic. Toss w/vegetables. Keep broccoli separate from peppers and carrots. Roast in 350* oven for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Roast chicken in oven for 20 minutes or until done.
- While chicken is roasting, puree peppers and carrots to make sauce. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Toss together sauce, broccoli, chicken and pasta. Top with Parmesan cheese to serve.