Monday lived up to it's hype, I guess.
I really wanted brownies...
because it's Monday
because I'm a girl
because I went to the gym earlier
because J's car is making a weird noise---again
because I need to replace my 5 year old camera (Yes, five years!)
|picture taken w/ video camera|
My Facebook friends begged and pleaded for the recipe, so this one has been moved to top of the "things to post on blog" list. Here it is, friends, here it is...
6 Tbl cocoa
1 Tbl canola oil
1 Tbl spiced rum
1/4 c butter
1/4 c nutella
1 c sugar
1 Tbl flax seed + 3Tbl water (or 1 egg)
1 tsp Dr. McGillicuddy's Vanilla
1/2 c flour (I used half whole wheat/half white)
- Mix cocoa, oil, and rum. Set aside.
- Thoroughly cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg, flax, and 3 Tbl water and beat well.
- Blend in chocolate, vanilla, and flour.
- Pour into greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake @ 325* for 30 minutes