Instead of regular pizza topping, I decided to try BBQ Chicken. I do like BBQ Chicken pizza...and I guess it is kind of "regular" in some areas. We just don't usually make it...or order it for that matter. I really want to replicate this Chicken Alfredo pizza I had one time, but I haven't been that brave....yet. Anyhow, it turned out amazing...and it was even better the next day for leftovers.
Beer Batter Pizza Dough
chicken (I used 5 chicken tenderloins)
onion or onion powder in case of texture issues:)
1 c BBQ sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's is all we use)
shredded cheddar cheese
- Thaw the dough...or make a fresh batch.
- Bake dough 5-7 minutes @ 425*
- Spray skillet with oil. Place chicken sprinkled with chili powder and onion powder in skillet and cook. Shred chicken.
- Spread BBQ sauce on dough. Top with shredded chicken and cheese.
- Bake 10-15 more minutes until edges brown and cheese is melted.