Monday, December 20, 2010

Menu plan Monday

Just a quick note to share my menu for the upcoming week. I probably won't get the recipes posted until after Christmas sometime. Like all December's, this one has been crazy!
I look forward to all the good food and time spent with family while trying to keep the season in perspective.  Merry Christmas to all of you!

Breakfasts:
Omelets
Brown Sugar Cinnamon toast
Turkey sausage, egg, and cheese roll ups
Holiday Do-nuts (an old family recipe)

Dinners:
Stromboli and salad
Italian Chicken and Potato bake and green beans
Captain Crunch Chicken Nuggets, Mac N'Cheese, Broccoli
Homemade Chicken Pot Pie, salad
Meatloaf, Mashed potatoes, salad
Crock Pot Spaghetti

3 comments:

  1. Now I am curious as to what a Do-nut is all about. HaHa..Can't wait to see the recipe.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stromboli! I've never made that! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Country cook- It's really just a powdered sugar donut hole. Super yummy!
    Debbi-This was my first attempt, too. I'm still in search of the perfect recipe, but this was enough to make the craving pass.:)

    ReplyDelete

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It