formerly

formerly Penny Pinching Provisions

Friday, January 21, 2011

Chicken, Feta, Mandarin, Spinach Salad

     I'm generally not a fan of salads for dinner, but I thought I would give this a try. I was surprised to find that I was satisfied at the end of the meal. This salad is very flavorful and super easy to make. I also made a loaf of homemade whole wheat bread to go along with it.
Adapted from Biggest Loser Family Cookbook

Spinach leaves, stems removed
1 can unsweetened mandarin oranges, drained
1-1/2oz crumbled feta
1/2 c red onion slivers
balsamic vinaigrette
Chicken, sauteed in Mrs. Dash's garlic and herb
  • In a large bowl, combine spinach, oranges, feta, and onion.
  • Pour vinaigrette over the mixture and toss.
  • Divide among four salad bowls. 
  • Top each with chicken and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It