Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Menu Jan 23--Jan 26

     I'm behind (surprise, surprise) this week, but it's better late than never I guess. We had a wonderful weekend visiting with family from out of town. We only get to see them once a year, so it was a special time. I still feel like we are recovering from Christmas, or maybe the snow has depressed me enough that I can't get motivated. I'm ready for Spring, that's for sure!
Here's what we are planning on this week...

Breakfasts:
breakfast sandwich using Canadian bacon
peanut butter banana split
omelet
berry baked oatmeal
waffles

Snacks:
Cheese sticks
Yogurt, Plain with fruit and honey added
fruit
Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate chip cookies (use as posted, but sub nuts for choc. chips)

Dinners:
Meatloaf, baked sweet potatoes w/garlic &herb laughing cow, dinner roll
chicken w/olive oil & garlic, broccoli
rotini w/homemade sauce, salad
tortilla free burrito, baked corn chips
pita pizzas

Head over to OrgJunkie for hundreds more menu plans and recipes!

2 comments:

  1. Like your list! I used your homemade sauce recipe again yesterday. It's so good! So simple to make and tastes much better than any sauce I ever bought. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I'm so glad you like it. It's our favorite too. It does taste better...and cost less...than any sauce.

    ReplyDelete

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It