Friday, January 28, 2011

Most Viewed of 2010

     I just looked back at the stats for 2010 and thought I would post some links to the most viewed recipes of the year in case you missed them the first time around. I should have done this at the beginning of the month, but oh well. It's interesting to see what others are looking at. I hope you enjoy!

Number 1: Pizza Roll Ups

Number 2: Aztec Chicken  (You know, similar to the one Red Lobster doesn't have anymore)


Number 4: Beer, Pepperoncini, & Pot Roast





No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It