Adapted from Biggest Loser Family Cookbook
2/3 c oatmeal
1/3 c + 1/4c + 1/4c canned sloppy joe sauce
1 egg, slightly beaten
1-lb ground turkey (or beef)
1/4 c minced green bell pepper
1 clove garlic, minced
optional: shredded carrots, green pepper, or zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350* and spray a loaf pan.
- Combine oats, 1/3cup + 1/4 cup of the sloppy joe sauce, and the egg. Let sit for 3 minutes, so the oats can soften.
- Add meat, onion, and garlic. Mix until well combined.
- Pour meat evenly into prepared loaf pan.
- Spread the remaining 1/4 cup sloppy joe sauce evenly over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until no longer pink.
- Let sit 10 minutes before serving.