The original recipe I found called this creation a cupcake, but in my opinion a cupcake requires icing and this has none. So, I deem it a muffin. Cupcake or muffin; it's so good. I only made six, and we gobbled them up wishing I made more...and no, I didn't feel guilty about it.
I've been on a "healthy" sweets kick lately. I'm really trying to lose this
2/3 c oat flour (I grind my oats in the magic bullet)
1/3c + 2 Tbl whole wheat flour
1 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/3 c Peanut Butter (I used Jif Natural)
1/2 c vanilla yogurt
3/4c + 2 Tbl agave nectar
1 tsp vanilla
8tsp agave nectar
- Preheat oven to 350* Spray muffin tin with oil.
- Sift flours, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
- Cream peanut butter, yogurt, and agave. Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour.
- Divide among the cups.
- Combine the 8tsp agave and 5tsp cocoa to make the fudge sauce.
- Drizzle 1tsp of fudge sauce onto the center of each muffin cup. Using a toothpick, swirl the chocolate into the batter.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Sweet Tooth Friday
Sweets for Saturday