These were really great waffles, but the best part was the cinnamon butter. Maybe I thought that because bananas aren't my favorite, but I really loved the cinnamon butter. The recipe made more than we needed, so we had cinnamon butter left over for our toast for a couple of days.
1/2 c butter, softened
2 Tbl powdered sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 (7oz)pkg banana muffin mix
2/3 c butter milk
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Combine butter, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine muffin mix, buttermilk, and egg. Stir until just blended.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Spooin batter onto waffle iron and bake. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Spoon cinnamon butter onto each waffle.
- Top with syrup if desired.
. Sweet Tooth Friday
Sweets for Saturday