Monday, April 11, 2011

BBQ Chicken and Bacon Cups

     A couple of weeks ago, I found a recipe (grilled bacon wrapped chicken tender) that I thought sounded really good. It had one problem: in order to make it, I would have to touch the raw chicken. I know this seems like no big deal to most people, but I can't stand to touch raw meat. I always use tongs or ziploc bags over my hands. I'll do anything to avoid it. If there is any other possible way to make a similar recipe, I will do it. So this is the result of my raw meat fear: meat in a cup.
     This actually turned out much better than I thought. My family loved it, and it was super easy to make.

1 pkg Grands Jr biscuits
1-lb chicken
5 slices turkey bacon
BBQ sauce
shredded cheddar
  • Put chicken and bacon in sauce pan and cook until chicken is no longer pink. Chop. Add enough BBQ sauce to coat.
  • Pop open the can of biscuits. Roll each one into a thin bigger circle. Place each circle in a muffin cup (or greased muffin tin).
  • Spoon in chicken mixture Top with shredded cheese. I folded down the overhanging biscuit before baking.
  • Bake @ 400* for 11 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. i love meals like these...super easy to make that doesnt take that much of your time

    i am scared of raw meat toO! i would eat cooked meat and touch it but not raw meat lol. i have to wear gloves when handling raw meat and if i dont i will get a bit itchy

    ReplyDelete

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It