Monday, April 25, 2011

Menu Plan Apr25-29

     After a wonderful weekend of visiting with family, it was hard to come back and prepare for the week. I try to do my menu plans on Sunday night, so I can get to the store before our friend (that I babysit) comes to play, but I had no motivation after the busy schedule we had. I feel like this week, I'm trying to use up some of the unhealthy things we have collected, so that we can get back into eating the way we should. Sometimes, I wonder what motivates me to buy these things I know I shouldn't...oh, the taste. Needless to say, we will enjoy our food this week!
     The last time we went to Sam's, one of the samples was a piece of breaded chicken. It was delicious and much better than the chicken nuggets I usually buy for Miss E. I bought them without reading the package. When I got home, I found out they could not be microwaved and they were huge chicken breasts, not small chicken tenders that could be made quickly for lunch. Note to self: read what you are buying. I know, I know.

Dinners/Leftovers for Lunch
Grilled burgers with Swiss on English Muffins, broccoli, Mac N'Cheese
Frozen Breaded Chicken Breasts, Mashed Potato w/Hidden Cauliflower, Mixed Veggies
BBQ Pork Chop, Parmesan Rice A Roni, Green Beans
Chicken Alfredo, Spinach, Tomato Pizza (on Beer Batter Pizza Dough)
Stroganoff w/whole wheat egg noodles, broccoli

Head over to orgJunkie's weekly Menu Plan link up for tons of Menu Plans!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm stopping by from MPM. BBQ pork sounds delish! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It