I saw the recipe on Cooking Creation. Basically, the only changes I made were to use bacon and my favorite beer batter pizza dough. I really thought the flavors of the dough and toppings complimented each other! We'll definitely be making this one again.
1 pizza crust
1 lb cooked chicken, shredded
6 slices bacon, chopped
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
2 c fresh spinach
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
Sea salt, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1/2 c alfredo sauce (I used the powdered mix,and froze the other half for another time)
4 pieces sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
1/2 c shredded Asiago cheese
1/4 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 c Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- Bake beer batter pizza dough 5-7 minutes.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add the spinach, season with salt and pepper and stir constantly until wilted down; about 1 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute longer. Turn the heat down to low. Add the cooked chicken, bacon, stir in lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and set aside
- Spread the alfredo sauce evenly over the crust.
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes and chicken/spinach mixture.
- Sprinkle the Asiago, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese over all.
- Bake pizza for 12 minutes, or until golden brown and crunchy.