Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu Plan May 15-20

     I'm so excited about our menu plan this week. I'm trying a couple of new things I've had on my list for a while, and we are having a couple of old favorites. I haven't planned anything yet for this weekend as we are having guests with dietary restrictions. I'm hoping I can think up something that will work out for everyone.

Breakfasts:
Egg Roll Ups
Apple Pie Oatmeal 
Breakfast Scrambles
Muffins


Snacks:
Chai Ice Cream
Cuties
yogurt/smoothies

Dinners/Leftovers for Lunches
Baked breaded chicken, green beans, fruit
Texas Caviar
Bo's Pungent Meatballs
Rotini or Penne with Parmesan Cream Sauce (Bacon for meat this time)
Grilled Cube Steak (Preseasoned @ store) and Burgers, Broccoli, Brown rolls
Aztec Chicken, broccoli

Head over to OrgJunkie for more Menu Plans like this one...

1 comment:

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It