Monday, May 30, 2011

Menu Plan May 30-June 3

     What a weekend! We have been so busy this weekend. We had a baby sitter for Miss E, so we decided to take advantage and do all kinds of things we never get to do. We went to a movie, out to dinner with friends, turned 30, the Indy 500 Festival Parade, and the Indy 500! This was my first 500 experience, and now I'm sure it won't be my last. I had so much fun...and so much sun. The announcer said the track temp was 120*...and we were in the fifth row of turn one. If you've never been to the race, try and make it sometime.
     With all of that excitement, we didn't get around to some of the dinners we had planned for last week, so they are making a second appearance on the plan.

Breakfasts
french toast
yogurt parfait
egg, toast, turkey bacon
cereal

Snacks
Triscuit, cheese sticks
yogurt
smoothies
fruit

Dinners:
Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry
Mustard Pork Chop Salad
Italian Chicken
Taco Salad
Brushetta Pasta


Check out OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday for more menu ideas from food bloggers

1 comment:

  1. I love your menu plans. I would be very interested in seeing your bruschetta pasta.

    ReplyDelete

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It