formerly

formerly Penny Pinching Provisions

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Meat Free Monday

Copy/Paste this button to your post
Penny Pinching Provisions is a blog about eating good food on a budget. One way to stay on a budget is to eat less meat. Not only is it a good decision for your budget, it can also be healthy and good for the environment too.
     I've been trying to do one meat free meal each week, and I recently discovered Paul McCartney's Meat Free Monday campaign. I know there are similar campaigns out there, but as a true Beatles fan, I chose this one. So, I'm going to start hosting a Linky Party every Monday for you to share your meat free recipes. I need more meat free main dish ideas, and maybe other people do too.

     The rules?
  1. Link to your Meat Free main dish post, not to your blog's main page
  2. Link back to my Meat Free Monday blog post
  3. Display my Meat Free Monday button on your post
  4. Visit other Linky Party guests
Join me for my first Linky Party on Monday, June 6, 2011. Share your recipes, and I'll pick a few to stumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It