Sunday, July 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday July 24-July 29

     I'm so terrible. I didn't even make a menu last week. I had to take a CE class, and it was so crazy. I learned my lesson from the first class I took a few weeks ago. I'm done with classes for about five years now, so theoretically I should be on top of things. haha.

Breakfasts:
canadian bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich
toast or bagels
yogurt or smoothies, fruit
cereal

Snacks:
carrots & Pb
nuts & berries
smoothies
yogurt

Dinners/leftover lunches:
Sloppy Joes with Lentils
Philly Cheesesteaks (I'm super excited about these!)
Salad with bacon, strawberries, and mandarins
Meatloaf (new recipe)
Bourbon pork chops
Taco Salad

OrgJunkie has a weekly link up with hundreds of menu plans!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm! Philly cheesesteaks are a favorite in my house! I've been on a blogging break but have been enjoying seeing your recipes that I have missed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It