Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What's in your freezer?

     Our freezer is being overrun by leftovers. I guess you need a week every so often to clean it all out. This is what we'll be having this week...

Empanadas (This is a new recipe that I didn't get to last week)
Black Beans, Corn, and Rice mixed with Chili Con Turkey They're similar and there isn't enough of either for dinners.
Stuffed Shells
Fettuccini
Lunch: Tomato Basil Pizza
Pretzel roll sandwiches with different meats: Mustard Pork or  Scotch Pork (I guess I haven't posted that one yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It