Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Menu Plan 9/25-10/1

     I used to think Summer was my very favorite season. Now that I'm 'retired' from teaching, I'm finding that I really like fall (although, it might be tied with summer). I love making s'mores in the firepit, apple picking, hayrides, leaves changing, and of course Conner Prairie's Headless Horseman event. After a summer filled with above 90* temps almost every day, I'm glad for slightly cooler weather and hoodies.
     I've had my menu plan done since last Friday since I had to go to the store to by the supplies for s'mores and bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers. I was so on top of things. Then, since I was so ahead of my regular schedule, I forgot to post it!

Breakfasts:
french toast w/maple syrup
cereal
chocolate chip bran muffins
yogurt and fruit
toast and eggs


Snacks:
cookies (I can't believe I haven't posted this recipe yet!)
popcorn
yogurt and berry smoothies

Dinners/leftovers for Lunches:
Peanut butter and Jelly w/banana
Chicken Casserole I forgot how much I love this!
Crock Pot Chili
Meatloaf and broccoli
BBQ Chicken Tortilla Pizza
grilled burgers
stir fry
mushroom topped polenta "pizza"

need more Ideas?
Visit OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It