Monday, September 19, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: September 18-24

     If you read my menu plan last week, we knew ahead of time that we would be eating out for two dinners. We didn't expect my Meatfree Monday dish I had planned to be a total failure...I  mean a go out to eat, there is no fixing it failure. For those of you who were anticipating a Lo-Mein recipe this week...you'll have to wait until I find a better recipe. The one I used wasn't the one. I need to start having a backup plan if this happens. It's not good for your budget, or waistline for that matter, to go out to eat when things don't go as planned.
    For this week, we have no anticipated dinners out. We probably need to take it easy anyhow. I don't know about your schedule, but we are busy every weekend through November now! Weddings, apple-picking, pumpkin patches, Fall Festivals. I love Fall.


Breakfasts:
oatmeal
sweet potato muffins (new!)
fruit and yogurt parfaits
cereal
toast and fruit, scrambled eggs

Snacks:
carrot sticks and hummus
apple chips
raisins
Sweet for the week

Dinners:
Grilled Cheese with Smoked Cheddar
Chili
Hot Dogs with homemade buns, chips
Quesadilla Casserole (New meatfree!)
Noodles with Asparagus and Bacon
Stir Fry


Need more menu plan ideas? Head over to OrgJunkie for her weekly link up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It