Monday, October 10, 2011

Meatfree Monday: Polenta Pizzas

from Trader Joe's website
     This week's recipe is so easy when you use store-bought polenta. You could, of course, make your own too. We enjoyed this pizza with mushrooms and cheese, but you could add any toppings you would like.
     We used the recipe and polenta from Trader Joe's. You can view it here: Trader Joe's Polenta Pizzaiola. The only difference I might make in the future would be to add salt or some seasoning to the polenta.



Meatfree features of the week...
a small collection of my favorite meat free recipes that I come across as I search the web each week. All the recipes that I post from various blogs will be stumbled to bring a little extra love to their posts...and if you happen to be one of my featured recipes you can grab my "I was featured on Meat Free Monday" button for your post.




Pizza Margherita  from Pennies on a Platter
Follow the link to see the pictures of this amazing looking pizza! YUM!


The Voluminous Oatmeal Trick by Chocolate Covered Katie
This links to a lot of great oatmeal flavoring ideas!




















Bento Boxes from Meet the Dubiens
These little lunches are so cute! What a fun way to eat Peanut butter and jelly!


1 comment:

  1. I have not enjoyed polenta in ages. i will have to pick some up and try this recipe. It sounds tasty and filling. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It