Sunday, October 2, 2011

Where did I go on Facebook?

    While I'm still mildly annoyed that facebook has yet again changed it format, I've become used to the new design. Although I'm still working out a few things that will make it easier for me to tolerate.
     I thought that I had fixed all the things that annoyed me the most, like my news feed not being in chronological order. That's the OCD in me I guess. If you are wondering how I did that: Basically, I created a list of "everyone" and now use that instead of the "news feed." It makes it just like the old facebook.
    The problem with my new "everyone" list is that I forgot to add pages in. I wondered why I wasn't getting updates from my favorite pages, so I went back in to make sure the pages were all checked too. If you aren't getting updates from your favorite pages...including Penny Pinching Provisions... then create a list of just pages or make an everyone list like I did.

In food news, I'm working on my menu this week and trying to find a lot of great things to make with the 24 pounds of apples we picked yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It