These zucchini fries give you a little fried feel, without the guilt. Basically pieces of zucchini dipped in butter, breadcrumbs, and parmesan cheese are baked until crunchy and golden. These "fries" are delicious and the perfect side to any meat.
3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp seasoned salt
1 (about 9 inch) zucchini
1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425* and line baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Slice into 1/2in x 4 in fries
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, and seasoned salt in a zipper bag.
- Dip the zucchini fries into the melted butter, then toss into the zipper bag.
- Place the fries onto your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden and tender, about 15 minutes