Monday, February 20, 2012

Menu Plan Feb 19-25

     Well, this is the first week of my menu plan for the whole month. I think it was a success...I went to the grocery on Friday and spent way less than I do in a whole month. I plan to go back every week for milk. I heard some say they freeze milk, but I don't have room for that...and it freaks me out a little. I hope this is the beginning of buying less impulse buys and saving time and energy that I just don't have anymore. Here's this week plan:

Pizza deal box from Pizza hut
Deep Dish Spaghetti
Chili, cornbread
Ham, veggies, fruit
Cheesy (turkey) Sausage Potatoes
(oven)Breaded Chicken, veggies, fruit
Pork Chops Italiano

Other snacks/mini meals
tagalongs

linked up to Menu Plan Monday



No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It